John Cena apologizes to that kid he buried, calls the future face of WWE a ‘d***head’

Cena finds the boy in France and says he’s sorry, before trashing parasite Logan Paul on the mic again.

Tonight’s (Aug. 29) episode of SmackDown in Lyon, France, kicked off with a promo battle between John Cena and Logan Paul. This was their last chance to trash talk each other before they settle it in the ring on Sunday at Clash in Paris.

Logan had the ring to himself at first and disputed Cena’s claim from last week that he’s a parasite. The YouTuber instead referred to himself as a disruptor, taking credit for WWE’s Netflix and ESPN deals. Logan also said he’s the future face of WWE, whether you like it or not, and all the fans will realize that when he beats Cena on Sunday.

That’s when Cena came out to remind Logan that he’s a wannabe; John is one of the original disruptors. Word Life.

Cena painted a picture of Logan as a man who is losing his status as a top influencer in the world, so he’s latching on to WWE to save his ass with a new revenue stream. But the fans will always see through anyone who is fake. John then showed Logan an example of what it’s like to be real by walking back down the aisle and apologizing to that kid he called toxic back in March during his first heel promo on Raw in Belgium.

Logan was sick of this display and told John to wrap it up already, so John did just that by calling Paul a dickhead. I happen to prefer the term “douchebag” for Logan, but finding the right word for him is sort of like solving a math problem that has multiple solutions.

No punches were thrown, so this is where things stand between John Cena and Logan Paul heading into Clash in Paris.

Did the final Cena/Paul promo battle change your mind on who you think will win their match on Sunday? Let me know in the comments below, Cagesiders.

Category: General Sports